OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Another resource hogging flash applet thingie...click the gray background to begin loading,

photo

then navigate with arrow keys. You'll need something other than Internet Explorer.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!! gotta 100 on my psych test. Thank God. I recently re-listened to the Andy Stanley sermon "Choosing to Cheat" about how there are simply not enough hours in the day to address all our concerns and troubles. His premise, is that everybody is cheating somewhere...the question is, where? and the answer better not be in you relatiuonship with God or Your relationship With your Family... and I didn't. I feel great, and I am so greatful. I can hardly wait to see what comes down the pike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Yeah! Comments make my DAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The occasional visitor from REALLY far away is surprisingly satisfying.