OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Another resource hogging flash applet thingie...click the gray background to begin loading,

photo

then navigate with arrow keys. You'll need something other than Internet Explorer.

Monday, August 10, 2009

I came down to sit with Debbie, as she undergoes a pretty painful procedure, Here at the Houston Medical Center. I whipped out the laptop about an hour ago, to fart around a little bit, thinking that web access was unavailable at the hospital. (a year ago, my father began to die a few feet from where I sit. At that time, wifi wasn't available here.) I was pleasantly surprised to see a couple funny icons in the systray, and whaddya know, I'm almost caught up on my links, and TRYING to craft a blog post. With 12 minutes of battery power. The creative process (this is just writing, photography comes more naturally to me.) Has always been like a difficult birth to me. I know I'm male, but I've been told it was like pooping a basketball, and this I can imagine. Doggone it. 4 minutes to go. It's not gonna happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Yeah! Comments make my DAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The occasional visitor from REALLY far away is surprisingly satisfying.