OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Another resource hogging flash applet thingie...click the gray background to begin loading,

photo

then navigate with arrow keys. You'll need something other than Internet Explorer.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

mischief


mischief, originally uploaded by use2blost.

whew... the quarter is over (or will be for me, at about 12:30). This was my third, and hardest one. I will be free, scholastically, and another three days should see me finished up at work, paid and with an opportunity to get to the mountains for a little hiking time... It cannot happen soon enough for me. I look forward to wilderness trials of some new lightweight gear, and a digital, single lens reflex camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Yeah! Comments make my DAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The occasional visitor from REALLY far away is surprisingly satisfying.